Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"It shouldn't hurt me to love you"

You're right. It shouldn't. I DO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL! It's EXACTLY how everyone else in my life feels.

I'm a broken toy. Play with me, by all means, but never expect anything more than a good smile from me. I can't give more than that.

I'm a good person

But I'm a terrible friend and lover.

I will never be able to give you all the attention that you require.

I'm too selfish to actually love.

For the longest time, I've only had to care for myself. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

I feel as though I don't need other people. They all come and go. They're all so very replaceable.

But I don't want to replace you. Please stay with me. Please.

As pathetic and irresponsible as I am, I've met my match with you. You're everything that I want to be. You're the brilliant proof that GOD CARES FOR ME! PLEASE!

I don't know how to let you know these things as my words seem to twist and lie when actually conversing.

I can't live without you.

Life with you is worth so much more than the life that I had prior to you.

I can't live without you.

I can't.

I!

I have NEVER USED YOU! I have never intentionally used you.

I'm sorry that my mind wanders away from you, but I can't tell you how steady and focused on you my heart is.

I'm not perfect.

I'm not worthy.

I've reached my best with you, but I know that you haven't reached your best with me.

I don't sacrifice because...

I don't know.

I don't know.

It is inevitable that you will leave me.

2 comments: