Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bounds

If you know me, then you know that I am not a fan of rules, especially the rules that relate to relationships and matters of the heart.

Are you trying as hard as I am to keep space? Or does my embarrassment know no bounds?

Is this how it's going to be every time I say anything to you? I don't want what you think I want...

I'm lying. I want everything that you know I want. It's easy to be vulnerable when you're not here. You're such a cocky little bitch and I can't stand to be open with you. You're a room full of closed doors. But I can't help how I feel about you.

I hate "maybe"

I hate that maybe I'm still in love
I hate that maybe you're just not right for me
I hate that maybe you'll as good as I'll ever get it.
I hate that maybe I should just walk away from you, for good.

But, I cannot cross those boundaries with you again. I have once and it didn't end so well.

Whelp. Back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment