Wednesday, December 22, 2010

YOU MAD?! (yeah, you mad) #2

You think that you're better than me, well I've got news...Imma kill you
I really can't wait until this trip to the Bahamas! I plan on leaving all of my baggage there.
You suck so hard

You.
You bitch. You hurtful little fuck. lol, I think I may miss you one day

Her.
Sorry that our friendship is over...I'm allergic to cunts

Them.
Seriously? Pay it.

I really want to hold a koala, it's not fair that they don't run wild in my neighborhood, they're my favvvvvvv

Being gay has it's up and it's down, but I shouldn't have to go down to move up in your life. BOOM! Werq

OMG, why don't I live in New York? My absurdity would be normal.

I don't like smelly farts that make me nauseous, seriously it happened.

Dlist...phahahahahah, #wastoftime (But I bet I don't leave)

Hasan,
Tonight ♥

I'm not making my blog private anymore because IDK about haterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I want mozzarella string cheese for christmas...OFF BRAND THOUGH, that Kraft mess tastes like hell.

Someone give me a good movie to cuddle tooooooooooo!

Natasha Bedingfeild could so queef in my mouth, love herrrr

I can't stop yelling, IDK why.
Sit down
Take notice
I'm the greatest
that you never loved
that you couldn't love
that you passed up on
that you ignored
that you pooped on
poop mouth
fat mouth
sweet lips
vag tips
Tips of the day
never trust what you can't chew
right?
what?
Idk
your sister is soo fucking hot
glad I got to kiss her on my birthday
phaha,
Imma slut, apparently I hit on the ugliest dude there, Right Tom?
Fuck you, loser
The true highlight was your kiss H.
Fuck the nay sayers
Monday night was perf...
Tonight will be even more so

GESSIE!
WE Shall destroy the WORLD Thursday.

I'm all out, and you, reader, are still my best friend



No comments:

Post a Comment