Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Start spread'n the news

Blissfully with timid joy I release myself from a debt. Paid in full, I owe myself nothing more than the moments that I take each second. I am free to do as I please with my own life, to create what I feel, to exist only where and how I wish. To write my own map to a fantasy unknown. This challenge stands completed and shaded as the new begins to glow. There is no wrong path, my sweet sir, only the taken and the left behind and aside.

I am STILL a force of unrecognized glory, beaming and swelling as light seeps from the seams. I have no idea as to when I'll finally burst into brilliance, but I know that this fizzle I feel is of no consequence to the negative that I've experienced. I'll push forward until something greater threatens to push back. Until then, move aside or be forced aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment