
My City of Blinding lights. I yearn to conquer your concrete jungle. To become one of your victims, completely submitting myself to your whims of activism, fashion, and love.
It is here that the roots of my future will be planted. Firm beneath the hot watts and wet street sides I will take home.
Here I shall fight my way into the working class, earning proper citizenship.
It is in your cold and perfumed stained breath that I will relax and feel at ease. I will set my youth aflame in the fires of your nightlife, meeting individual after individual. I will learn from your children and give you lessons of passions as well.
Here I am, I can give you anything. Here I stand, I can't turn away. Here I am, don't want to cause you pain. Here I stand, learning on my own again.
No comments:
Post a Comment