I'm just about exhausted with you.
I never want to know you like this again.
I don't think that I even want to kick it in my head like we used to.
I used to believe that you'd make everything instantly splendid.
I was so naive.
Remember when we used to be like BEST FRIENDS.
We were a little more distant that I'd like but, shiiiiit, we was still cool.
Then you were hella close all the time and I was too happy about it.
We had the sickest and fattest parties in my head!
Remember that game about the future we'd play, QUIT PLAY'N! That was my fav.
But then you kind of bounced without notice.
I didn't think, at first, that I would miss you like this, but damn...
I took it hard for a while. I would see you with my roommate and his chick and be like...fml.
Then I'd get hella cold and think "fuck you"
It seemed that almost instantly you were everywhere.
Everyone was talking about how you were hanging out with them.
I was too damn hurt...
SO, I put you out of mind for awhile
but tonight, you came back.
And you brought that bitch.
And she did a hella of a number on me too. I was too emotional and shit.
I even argued with a L.O. because of some stupid shit that you caused months ago.
I don't like you.
I really, really don't.
So, let's make a deal. You NEVER come kick it in me again and I won't ever look for you to.
Deal?
No?
Lame.
I'm not going to be your friend, I don't want to be anymore. You've caused the most damage for me out of anything that I've ever encountered. I mean, seriously, you really have. I am a man of logic and reason and understanding. I think rather clearly, for the most part. But, whenever I think about the times that we used to hang out when I was little to the times that we got real familiar recently, I respond like a retard. I have no logic, no reason, to understanding.
Maybe that's it.
Maybe I'm not meant to understand you. Perhaps you should be allowed to run a muck whenever you feel like it and bring bliss to some and hell to others? Is that what it is? Hm? Should I just accept that you allow me to degrade myself for others just to chase the relationship that we once had? Fuck that, you are NOT welcome here. I swear. If I could go back and do it all again, I would but I'd leave you clean out of the equation. You are heartless (ironically) and selfish and bias and evil and too powerful to be set loose like you are. Leave me be. Go away.
Btw, you should really think twice about who you let play with you.
Hate,
Dexter.
No comments:
Post a Comment