Oh, one more thing blogworld before I head off...
Fuck you.
Fuck you?
Yeah, fuck you.
Id rather watch The WWE with myself.
I'd rather clean my room by myself.
I'd rather go to work alone.
I'd rather text myself.
I'd rather call myself.
I'd rather hold myself.
I'd rather hurt myself.
I'd rather argue with myself alone in my own room.
I'd rather dump myself over text messages and give myself shitty half ass bitch excuses.
I'd rather trip off myself.
I'd rather be insecure alone.
I'd rather eat alone.
I'd rather fuck my damn self.
I'd rather use myself for sex (slut)
I'd rather endure my own mood swings.
I'd rather be less intelligent to my own self.
I'd rather misunderstand my own words.
I'd rather break my own heart.
I'd rather steal my own things.
I'd rather hurt my own feelings.
I'd rather read my own blog, become consumed in my own life, find myself a new hot self, hangout with my own best friends, cause problems for my own self, be a bitch to myself, call myself names, walk out on myself, disrespect myself, fret over myself, mislead myself, take advantage of myself, lie on myself, hate myself and love myself than have you EVER do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment