Friday, July 30, 2010

Completely Hung up on the Let down

My phone is dead. I can no longer move to NYC. I'm super single.


...WHO GIVES A FUCK.


My life may appear to be one let down after another, but what now stands in the place of what should have been, still brings much joy to me.

Complaining is easy. Being angry is even easier. But learning to cope and pick up and move on is a true test of will power and strength. I was truly hurt that I could not move to New York, but
isn't it possible that things honestly happen for a reason? Of course it is. And what other choice do I have but to believe that there is someone else steering me through this hazy maze of life?

I'll choose the steeper of paths. I'll choose to make the best of ANY situation with my head high and a smile wide. No doubt things will get hard and threaten to defeat me at my best, but I was born of a woman with incredible unmoving faith and strength, who taught me how to fight for whats right and to pray for what's important.

Phone, meet your replacement:

















New York, Meet your Replacement:











No comments:

Post a Comment