BLOG! Fat Titties are everywhere and I don't have enough hand to palm them all...frustration station. I have a story of epic cuteness that I must share with you, so take a load off from the stress of being mildly attractive and slightly overweight like the rest of us, to read a tale of food, passion and new beginnings.
It's the beginning of Winter Break and I start dating this amazing guy (now boyfriend) named Hasan, we follow the basic procedure of exchanging favorites and interests. I tell him that I'm a fan of sweet things and of course he's a fan of all things salty. I like sugar, he can't get enough of high cholesterol. He asks me what my favorite thing to drink is, I tell him that I am quite fond of "Chad's" from Sonic, Chad's being the name created by my friends as a Lemon Berry Slush with extra Lemon and extra lime. He tells me that his favorite beverage is Water. Just water. I find this odd, but nonetheless, interesting. We venture further into favorite colors, mine green, his black and so forth until we get to food. I ask "What do you prefer to eat" He replies "sushi" and I say Fettuccine. I tell him that this break had been beyond my wildest expectations as I had met AMAZING friends and gone dancing nearly every night and had the privilege of coming home to kick it with him. I did, however, express my unsatisfactory goal to acquire some White Castles...I had been in St. Louis for weeks now and still had not indulged in it's wonderful mini-burger goodness. But, I digress.
The morning I left, he stayed the night and as I walked him to his car, I felt a sharp pain of longing for him even though he had not yet left my sight. I reluctantly hug and kiss him goodbye and watch as his car drifts towards the empty streets ahead. I then tread back upstairs to finnish packing my life away in preparation to return to school.
About twenty minutes later, I receive a text message from him asking me to come downstairs because he had forgotten to give me something. I walk out to his car and up to his window and he is smiling at me...I felt like he was going to shoot and or stab me, so I approached while creating an escape plan simultaneously. I reach the car and he pulls out this...
Evidence A: White Castles (Double Bacon Cheeseburgers, Cheese Chicken Rings) and Sonic (A Chad)
I'm going to Marry this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment