Thursday, May 19, 2011

UPDATE: MAY 2011

I've been a Tumblr hiadus, but am back. :)

http://xenderking.tumblr.com (click)

I've been going through a lot lately. Single. Missing. Wanting. Winning.

I'm single, again. My plans to move back to MO were thwarted by a rather wonderful surprise. Moving home would landed me a GREAT guy, college cheer with a pretty decent squad, a degree, and a happy mother.

But, I learned through that situation that Im in love with myself and that I cannot easily deny myself things that I know will ultimately make him a happy and encouraged person.

That's it!...I love myself.

*OMG, I had a plan for this post, but I'll detach for just a second to deal with this epiphany I'm currently having.*

I'm utterly in love with myself. There's nothing that I wouldn't do for myself, I'd hurt the feelings of others to avoid myself pain.

Oh wow. Being selfish is just a great, one sided, love story.

BACK TO THE UPDATE!

I've been missing everyone back home and I have to say that facebook makes it so much harder to go out and get new friends when all you really want to do is see what your old ones are doing...and having facebook cater to such a creepy want is AWESOME.

I've been wanting someone for quite sometime now and I feel that soon it'll happen.

I got a callback for a Broadway show, my first audition ever. It was gnarley. Winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment