Friday, May 27, 2011

You don't deserve the time he spends with you.
You don't deserve every "I love you" that slips from his hesitant lips.
You don't deserve the energy his focuses on you.

You can't love him. You can tell me every tale in the book in favor of your own DELUSIONS, but actions, speak louder than any fable. YOU are still with him, suffocating the light from his life with NO intent of return. You cannot love him if you let him stay with you. Love is many things, but selfish it is not. When you truly love someone, their needs become more vital than your own.

Let him go, bro.

And not for me, either. Though, honestly, I know that I would make him happy. I know that I would be able to release him from the haze he walks around in. You stagnate any personal goals and progress that should occur because he's too occupied dealing with your worthless issues. I know that with me, he'll grow.

Let him go because he's a fascinating, beautiful, proud and loving man and you're a gigantic man-child with a hellofa possessive complex, not to mention a gross interior that matches wonderfully with your gloriously grosstastic exterior. Dude, I was writing this post as a more intellectually sound, mature response to how your handle some precious goods, but the longer I try to tip toe across the subject in said topic, I become furious. You're...you like, anger me. lol. I don't know you, I cannot say that I have the pleasure? of knowing you as a person. HOWEVER, sir, I know what you can do. I know that you can crush a rose. I'm almost in a state of amazement at just HOW much I don't like you. And this is quite odd because you've done absolutely nothing to me, but you've done and continue to do things to someone that intrigues and captivates me.

Whatever--

I'm just going to say this...

Tread very carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment