Misadventures of a Xender King
"So, this party is really pretty lame." "Yeah, I know, total dud," I said, lying. I was having loads of fun. In a two hour time period, I had gone from 'most popular' to 'most likely to stab someone out of jealously'. "Do you play any vids?" The dark haired stranger asked. I took a chance assuming that "vids" were video games. "Sure, what systems do you own?""I have them all really, you could come back to my dorm, we could chill and play a little."So, if you recall my confusion on where this guy buried his totem pole. Let your confusion on my confusion end here. This kid was more than just the typical American Gay. He was a cross breed of a french bread-maker and a Las vegas "lady of the night". I examined him, but this time, not as a social threat, or as competition, but as a possible one nighter. Shoes:black and white vans, Pants: Tight, black jeans, Shirt: A black and pink element Tee. Evaluation complete. Emo. Ooo emo. I'd never been with an emo kid.
"Sure, that seems like more fun than sweating my nuts off in here." As I followed half-breed out of the lounge, I looked back at Emmanuel. He was looking at me. I froze. Had he been watching this entire debacle unfold? I realized that this was my chance to regain the upper hand. I turned around quickly in hopes of giving the illusion that I hadn't noticed him noticing me. I ran up to half-breed giving him a friendly, completely hetero hug from behind.
"Sorry, I'm still unpacking, so my room is thrashed right now," he said fumbling through a key ring that would make any janitor proud. "You're good." Entering his room, the first thing that caught my eye was the blank space on a T.V. stand. You know, where a T.V. should be. "I thought you said you had video game systems?" I asked now thinking this kid was about to lock the door and murder me. "Yeah, I have systems, but not a T.V., my roommate is buying one next week." "Soooo, how are we going to play?" I ask. I knew what would follow, I set him up perfectly. I knew how I would respond..."I have other ways we can play." Biting his lip he turns to a stereo laying on the empty bed across from his own, and begins to pump some Death Cab. I lay back on the bed awaiting his company. He cuts on a small lamp and cuts off all other lights. Sitting next to me on the bed he leans in to kiss me. Whoa, whoa. I stop him. I don't know what kind of guy this kid thought I was, but things were not about to go down like this...I mean, I don't even know this guys name. I'm not a whore. "What's your name?" "Vincent." "Cool." I kiss him. He's a decent kisser. He uses a little tongue, but no so much to the point where I feel like I'm being drowned. I take the lead, pushing him further on the bed and climbing on top of him taking a break to take off my shirt. He followed suit, taking off his ridiculously tight tee-shirt, reviling a cute little tattoo on his hip. It was the shape of a heart, but it had little devil horns and a whip tail. Things speed up, he slipped his hand in my jeans grabbing hold of my major hard on. He looks up at me smiling. He was surprised. I was proud. This was going to be a good night...
No comments:
Post a Comment