Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jai Ho Bitch!

Good heavens! I don't think that I've ever heard a song that makes me want to sacrifice myself to the gods of dance so much. It's been on repeat for so long that I swear my roommate has started singing it in his sleep! Ha, he's fat. It's from the movie Slumdog Millionaire and was revamped by PCD, both versions are orgasmic and crack filled. "You are the reason that I still believe!"

You know how sometimes you listen to Hannah Montana and you get the overwhelming urge to steal shit? Well, this song makes me want to take the 20 hour plane flight to India, buy a hand made scarf, beat a woman that seeks an education, fly back to God's favorite Country and Dance on Meryl Streeps left tit. Trust me friends, this song is more than worth a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment