I'm starting one. Well, I don't think that it's fair to call it a "diet" per say, because I'm not going to change what I eat, just how much I eat of what I'm already eating. Shut up bitch, I know that's called dieting. AAAAANYWAYS, mainly what I'm going to do is work out a shit ton. I'm not really a weight lifter, I have this thing about gyms and Hepatitis. SO, I think I'm just going to run more. Like, a lot more. Like twice a day, 4 miles each time. (that's eight miles, put the calc down)
The way that I see it, I'll burn way more food than I can use to create evil looks at clubs. Either I'll get a nice all over tone or I'll get huge calves and a skinny torso which might make my head look a little disproportionate, but that's cool. Works for Adrian Brody BAAAAZING! I'm really just trying to get to that point in my physical appearance so that I use less words to get into your pants. aha. I'm joking...sort of. Love me? ahhhh, we have fun. I kid.
I'm serious
You're so cute, not to mention a comedian! We're perfect for each other, don't 'cha know?
ReplyDelete