Fuck
you
heeeeey boooo
I think that when I pretended to sell my soul to satan that he took that shit too seriously and took it.
Fart bubbles from Dori
Keep him down
All eyes on me
Keri hilson aint no Hilton
Cooper Dooper Fooper
Fupa
My Dad hates me
I miss my mom
WHAAAAAT
GUUUUURL
okay, foreall
What is going on?????
Markesha, I'm confused on how to talk to you
I don't want any of this anymore!!!!
Sam
Sam
Sam
Sam
Sam
Sam
♥
So what now?
REPEAT OFFENDER
Make that money and shake that ass
Hooker
Not a Brittney
Ryon
Adam
Monty
Trenton
Travis
THE JOSH!
DOOOOOOOP
Cheerleading is the devil's heaven
Boys wanna marry...each other
LET MY PEOPLE GO!
Pretty Boys get it in
Randall thinks I'm ugly
awwwww, AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Why?
Hello?
Do the pretty girl rock
TExt me.
Love me.
Be here
Nope!
No comments:
Post a Comment