Friday, February 27, 2009

Amazing sex is promised

He's six feet 2, cute smile, green eyes and my date for tonight.

We started the night out doing a little bit of shopping, he bought the coolest pair of shoes.

We caught a 9:40 movie. It was okay, could have been a lot better. But I didn't care.

Then we walked through the Delmar Loop, the strip was alive with people and couples, and street lamps...The weather was warm with cool breezes, perfect.

He bought a hotdog from a street vendor that we shared.He's a wonderful guy.

His name, you ask.......Dexter L. Peebles.THAT'S RIGHT BITCH! ME!

I took myself out tonight, in leu of any man that would or could be interested in me. This is more than just a dry spell, it's Oprah's Vagina, the driest, loneliest place on Earth. It's actually not as funny as you or I would like to think, I'm cursed. I traded everlasting happiness for Beauty, Wealth, and Power a long time ago. You may say "well, Dexter, you're not powerful nor wealthy." And I say, Fuck You. My point is that I am beautiful, thank you for not doubting that, my point really is that I, along with two other, are bonded in a curse that will leave us lonely and wanting for the rest of our lives.

So go, you lucky soul with your sex and your hugs....ENJOY YOUR LIFE. Enjoys those blonde hair, blue eyed blessings. Those chocolate bundles of African Bliss. Those Asian...things. BE GLAD, for you are free to love and wander the world aimlessly with the man or woman...or animal of your heart. Me, I must sit at home with a vast collection of porn and dildos...waiting, wanting, crying...while Bre is cutting, and Markesha Drinking. FArewell cruel...thin, beautiful, world. I'll take my Beauty, Markesha will take her Talent, and Bre will take her life.
Don't look back at what was written, only look forward to our Deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment