Friday, February 27, 2009

The "Maybe"

Do you ever think that it's time to stop?
Maybe it is?
Maybe it's time to stop wishing that you were a little prettier.
Maybe it's time to stop beliveing every word that you hear about you.
Maybe it's time to stop beating yourself up over mistakes that you've made in the past.
Maybe it's time to stop wondering what life would be like "if only"...
Maybe you're perfect
Maybe the way that you look is exactly what someone is looking for.
Maybe the words that people speak are only a reflection of their insecurities manifesting.
Maybe that mistake that you made will lead you down the correct path.
Maybe if your life was the way that you want it...life still wouldn't be how you want it.

I believe that if we thought more about how wrong we can be, we wouldn't be wrong nearly as much.

1 comment:

  1. God Dex, you spoke to me in this one. I am always questioning myself and if my sig other really likes me or just usin me for sex. I remember one time I liked a guy so much that I didn't want to stop having sex with him because I was afraid he would stop talkin to me... we wasn't even dating! HOW LAME AM I?

    ReplyDelete