AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
How lame! The poor insect is FEARED in the animal world. It would probably walk into a bar and errbody would be like "Ahhh shit, der go Daddy Long Leg, lets get the fuck outa herr!" (yes, I realize that insects don't actually have clubs, but you don't know WHAT they do when you cut off the light...bitch) But, due to it's tiny fangs it can't bite through the human skin, can you imagine? Being so damn awesome and bad ass and no one giving a fuck. Poor Pholcus phalangioides. I know your therapist must be gifted. And and your esteem! HA! WHAT ESTEEM! I was ten and I was spraying you with misty potpourri! AND YOU COULDN'T DO SHIT! I could just imagine what he was thinking... "Yeah, lil black bitch, if you was a grasshopper, I'd fuck you up right now." hahahahaha, lame ass insect. BOW TO MY HUMAN SUPERIORITY!
(Pholcus phalangioides A.K.A Bitch)
OMG You are so awesome! I laughed through the whole thing! I wanna print this out and carry it around for fun reading all the time!!!! AAAHHH I LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete