Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BOOOOOOO!!



Yo Keys,
I bet that you're so very grateful that a chick like Nickie exists. For should she not be the best, you'd have no one to attempt to latch onto to gain a little exposure. Nickie is on her Barbie shit focused on success and self-betterment. I have no choice but to believe that you are envious of her success, green is not a good color on you, yet I doubt that anything is. Why don't you do yourself a favor and take your ass to the middle of the dessert where she just finished shooting a $500,000 video and run a few laps in the heat, might do that ass some good.
And you completely lack charisma, you're a boring ass raper and except for the fact that you're attempting to address someone of actual notoriety, NO ONE would hear you failed attempt at stardom. Hop two squares back and try again bitch. Try some originality, hating will only get you so far...like youtube far.

No comments:

Post a Comment