This blog was my way out. Yet now it's become just another FUCKING DAGGER in which you pierce me with. I wish you would just go away. Lee Martian...LAME! FUCKING LAME! Why hide behind falsehoods? What was your purpose? Are you getting some kind of gratification from my pain? Does it thrill you to read through my anguish? As I can recall "[you] do enjoy reading [my] confessions of personal treks of love". That makes you a dick. YOU'RE A DICK. I'm ranting, again. I'm angry with you, again.
You're such a fucking trick.
You tricked me into loving you.
You tricked me into unhinging myself for you.
You tricked me into changing for you.
You tricked me into reading your fucking, shitty blog.
You tricked me into wanting more from you.
I do read your blog, I know that you know that I do. It hurts to know that you're ALREADY hanging out with new guys. WHAT THE FUCK! Please just go away. It's more than evident that you're over me and your heart does not yearn. MINE YET BLEEDS! But, it cannot heal because I'm so fucking STUPID! In my head, all will soon be as it was. But I'm stupid and you're an evil fucking whore. Ugh, even calling you names doesn't work.
I just want to be rid of you.
I want to put you behind me so that I can replace you with someone worthy of my thoughts and affection.
I don't wish you the best.
I wish upon you, what you've inflicted upon me.
I hope that one day, a beautiful stranger will TRICK you into love and then rip away all that was beautiful to you.
Then, when you're at your worst, I hope that you remember me. And then I hope you die.
Okay, don't die.
Just hurt...a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment