Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chance Encounter 1.4

Misadventures of a Xender King

It's really bright. What is that? Why is it so-omg. I had forgotten that I fell asleep in Vincent's bed. But where was he? It didn't matter, all I had to do now was leave the room without waking his sleeping room...Emmanuel? Seriously? Of all the roommates that he could have. I swear, sometimes I have either the worst luck EVER, or just impeccable terrible timing. It was unbelievable, there he was, sleeping in nothing but some burgundy and white Abercrombie boxers. Even in a altered realm of consciousness he still was gorgeous. I slowly pulled the covers from me, grabbing my pants off the floor and trying my best to tip-toe to the door, Scooby Doo style. Closing the door behind me, I realized that "Fuck!" I left my brothers Dog tags on his desk. I had taken them off last night due to them constantly smacking "Moaning Vincent" in the chin region during a little face-to-face bed shaking. I thought about going back in and just swiping them off the desk and leaving. They're the only thing of true value that I own. UGH! Gay. This is so gay. Maybe I'll just ask Vincent to get them for me later tonight. Yeah, yeah, I like that, let's do that

No comments:

Post a Comment