So, I'm thinking that it's important to be happy in life which is why I am not ashamed for farting on you during your slumber last night. You made the cutest face and woke up so confused. Bliss.
I am glad that we sat in the car and sang N*sync for almost an hour while drinking every time Justin sang.
I am glad that we showed up to the softball game hammered and yelled obscenities at the Dean of Students.
I found it hilarious that you hit on Chey and she shot you down. "you're just a baby" lmao.
YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE! (slut)
I'm glad you got me to go to the Crush Party last night, I had fun.
I'm proud of myself for kissing you. Someone had to.
I'm glad I have the best friends.
Here's to tonight, may our debaucheries continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment