1.) I will no longer be wearing colored contacts, I've finally outgrown them and it sucks when people can't actually look me in the eye.
2.) I'm deleting my Dlist account. Friends are out there and I'd rather go organic in my friendships. And I'm New York City now so looking for a bf online is almost ridiculous.
3.) No one nighters, not that I've been indulging, I just find that I'm not comfortable sneaking away from someone at 6 in the morning because my attraction to them was only cum deep.
4.) I've been working out everyday because...because...well, it's time for that, I guess.
5.) You may have noticed that I changed the look of my blog. I'm no longer in such a dark place in my life or mind, so I felt that my blog should reflect my current state of being.
6.) I have a job now, I work at an Aldo Shoes in SoHo, NYC which is a really gay part of New York so hopefully I'll meet a lot of interesting and self absorbed gays and hags.
7.) I'm more happy being single than I used to be. I have figured that I can use this "down time" to prepare my self for "him".
I like number 7 the most.
ReplyDelete