Friday, March 11, 2011

Obsessed!

SO, you may or may not recongnize the people above, but I certainly have. So much so that I have began to obsess over each of them at a creep like level. No seriously if any of these individuals were to fart in an elevator with me, I'd never leave.

First is Gregory Gorgeous, a youtube vlogger. He (yes, that's a dude) does make-up tutorials and random comedic PSA's and bits. He's absolutely the epitome of androgyny and cuteness. I can't stop looking at his flawless face.

Check out his blog here!



Secondly is Kazaky (shown is one member), an Ukranian boy band that does WERQ. See for yourself. Some of my teammates and I are thinking of being them for Halloween...epic. :)

.

Last is my favorite. Ray William Johnson of Equals 3. He's HILLARIOUS!!! He reviews youtube videos and adds comedic commentary, kind of like Tosh. O, but original. After following him for so long, he's gotten so hot to me.

GEEZUS!! CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment